Description:Pokemon Glazed is introduced to you today as one of the greatest Pokemon ROM Hacks ever. It is a project of Redriders180 and he tried to developed it 3 years ago. Finally, Glazed Beta 6 with 99% game progress has been released in April 2014 and minor bugs will be fixed soon. I really love the plot and graphics of this hack that bring new experiences to you. If you are not so busy and truly like Hacking ROM like us, it is a game that you should not skip.
Extra informations of Pokemon Glazed: Beta, English, Emerald
Do not forget to use in-game saving function to keep your playing progress when we have newer updates. Have fun !
Because this hack is based on a GBA/GBC original game so you can use GameBoy Emulators to play on almost operating systems, platforms and devices. Below also has our emulator recommendations.
We have helpful links for you to choose below:
Pokemon Glazed ROM Beta 7 .zip - SLOW DOWNLOAD (No Ads)
Pokemon Glazed Patch Beta 7 .zip - SLOW DOWNLOAD (No Ads)
GBA4iOS Emulator for iPhone, iPad
MyBoy! Emulator for Android
- Downloading: for links with ads, you can "Skip Ads" after 5 seconds then download via GDrive easily.
- Guides: Each below entry includes a video guide for you to follow.
- Playing: With GBA/GBC hacks, you can download other GBA Emulators for Windows/Mac/Android/iOS/Other OS. With RPG Maker Games, they are only able to play on Windows for the best gaming experience. Some PC Games can be played on both Windows and Mac OS (view below guides). If you have troubles, also find the answers below.
- Extracting: we compress all hacks into .zip, .rar and .7z files. You should use WinRAR or 7-zip on PC to extract our files before playing or copying to your handhelds.
- Patching: if you have ips or ups patch files, you need patcher tools to patch them to ROM. IPS Patcher - UPS Patcher
- What are Pokemon ROM Hacks? ROM hacks, also known as hack games or ROM patches, are video games that have been edited or altered by enthusiasts. The hackers achieve this by changing the code of the Read-Only Memory of a published video game to create something new.
The core series Pokemon game system is considered very versatile and lends itself well to modification, giving hackers a lot of creative freedom together with a solid, well-tested game engine. These factors, as well as Pokémon’s notable popularity throughout the world, has lead to the creation of thousands of different games spanning multiple generations, ranging from minor adjustments to additional new features and, more and more frequently, entirely new fan-made Pokemon games.